Friday, July 5, 2013

Welcome

Hello everyone, my name is Matthew Sutter. On July 6th, I get the privilege of marrying my absolute best friend in the world, Amanda Bradley! One of her great loves is connecting with new people and staying in touch with friends and family. I have started this blog as a way for her to continue sharing all the craziness that we are about to get into as we begin our new life together. She will most likely do most of the blogging, but I plan to make an appearance every now and again. Since she will author most of our stories, I want to take a minute to tell a little about her. As anyone who knows Amanda will tell you her most amazing quality is her servant heart. I have no doubt that her love for helping and serving others comes from her deep and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. For the past three years, God has been shaping, molding, and drawing us to one another. With all of my heart I know that God has given me the perfect companion and will continue to use us to strengthen and spur on one another. Our prayer is that our marriage will be a picture of God's gospel. That through Christ we may be a representation of his love, mercy, forgiveness, and grace. It is my hope that this blog will serve as not only as a vehicle to update our friends and family on the crazy wonder that is newly-wed life, but more so an opportunity to spur on and encourage other believers and show Christ to all who stumble upon this Taste of Sutter Home.

God Bless and War Eagle,
Matthew Sutter

No comments:

Post a Comment